This weekend I got to a USB flash drive to test the Internet and decided to do some testing at some sites. As needed for mobility, I left the charger in the car and only got support from the energy level of the battery. I turned on the laptop and within minutes turned off ... awesome!!Little or nothing I could do. In conversation with a colleague told me that he once had found an application to test my gateway battery, Battery4Life.



Battery4Life is an application designed for laptops that allows you to monitor and control the use of your battery. After some tests I realized that my battery hits a record time of 2min ... that's right 2 min. and the meter seems more of an end of a game.




To get an idea, as did two screens for this article, my battery dropped from 73% to 48% (I had to immediately put the charger, since the application began to give way).

Options


  • Emits sounds when a certain percentage of battery

  • Information about time remaining

  • Big Red Screen "warning


License: Freeware
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/Win7 (32 or 64 bits)
Homepage: Battery4Life